Pursuant to and for the purposes of the EU Regulation 2016/679 we provide you with some information regarding the processing of your personal data, that it is necessary to bring to your attention, to comply with legal obligations, and to the transparency and fairness that are integral part of our business.
Following the details of which personal data is processed and for what purposes:
a) Factory outlet fidelity card” or Invoice
We process your personal data (First Name, Last Name, Address, Contact Information, Birth Date, VAT registration) to release the Fidelity card or to issue the invoice.
The Fidelity card allows to collect points to be used to receive discounts in our outlets.
By accepting the “Factory outlet fidelity card” contract or requesting the invoice, you are providing us the consent to process your personal data.
b) Newsletters and marketing communication.
By giving your consent to receive the Newsletter and Marketing communication, we process your personal data (First Name, Last Name, Address, Contact Information, Birth Date, VAT registration) to send you such information via electronic means.
c) Segmentation/Profiling and statistical analysis
By giving your consent to receive the Newsletter and Marketing communication, we process your personal data (First Name, Last Name, Address, Contact Information, Birth Date, VAT registration, outlet purchase) for segmentation and statistical analysis.
We analyze purchase information and other information related to the purchase in our outlets using the Factory outlet fidelity card, to improve the commercial offer and send tailored communication and offers.
The Data Controller of your personal data is Gold Plast S.p.A., responsible for the correct use of your personal data, and that you can contact for any information or request at the following addresses:
Data Controller: Gold Plast Spa
Registered office: Galleria San Babila, 4b – 20122 Milano MI, ITALIA
Operational Headquarters: Via Campi Maggiori 27/A - 21051 Arcisate (VA)
Contacts and contact details:
Phone: +39 0332 470249
Some data process activities (i.e. data entry, marketing e-mail platforms) are assigned to third parties appointed by Gold Plast SpA as Data Processor; they are responsible for the correct and legitimate use of your personal data and may be contacted for any information or request (the contacts and contact details are available upon request in the Data Controller Headquarters
These parties, where necessary, have been duly qualified with a compliance check regarding compliance with the requirements of the aforementioned legislation on Personal Data Protection.
Your personal data may be sent for marketing activities to the following categories of third parties
Marketing e-mail platform
In addition to this information, to ensure the most correct and transparent processing of your data, you must be aware of the fact that:
- Your personal data is processed and stored by the Data Controller - Gold Plast SpA or by the Data Processors on behalf of the Data Controller; the processing and storage of the processed data is done on paper or electronically with files located at the company headquarters as identified or, in some cases, at the offices of the Data Processors as identified and appointed. Your personal data may be processed by parties expressly authorized by the Data Controller in accordance with the organizational requirements of the Data Controller and in full compliance with the principles set out in EU Reg. 2016/679.
- Each treatment is carried out in compliance with the procedures set out in articles 6, 32 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and through the adoption of adequate security measures.
- In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, the duration of the treatment, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, is determined for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the data are collected and processed, in compliance with the mandatory times prescribed by the law.
- You have the right to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns you or to oppose their treatment.
- If you have given your consent for one or more specific purposes, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing carried out until the revocation of the consent itself.
- You have the right to complain to the following Supervisory Authority: Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
- You have the right to the portability of your personal data, compatibly with the nature and methods of processing the data.
- The treatment takes place through automated processes that determine the profiling of the interested parties.
- Your personal data is not sent outside the European Community.
- Your personal data is not distributed for reasons different from what is described in this document